9. Grieves L. A., M. A. Bernards, E. A. MacDougall-Shackleton. Sex and species preferences for preen oil odour cues expressed by song sparrows (Melospiza melodia). In Prep.
8. Grieves L. A., M. A. Bernards, E. A. MacDougall-Shackleton. 2018. Wax ester composition of songbird preen oil varies seasonally and differs between sexes, ages, and populations. Journal of Chemical Ecology. In Revision.
7. Grieves L. A., T. R. Kelly, M. A. Bernards, E. A. MacDougall-Shackleton. 2018. Chemical composition of preen oil does not signal malarial infection status in songbirds: results from an experimental study. The Auk. 135:767-776.
6. Grieves, L.A. & J.S. Quinn. 2018. Group size, but not manipulated whole-clutch egg color, contributes to ovicide in a joint-nesting cuckoo. The Wilson Journal of Ornithology. 130:479-484.
5. Robertson, J.K., J. R. Caldwell, L. Grieves, A. Samuelsen, G. Schmaltz & J.S. Quinn. 2017. Male parental effort predicts reproductive contribution in the joint-nesting smooth-billed ani. Journal of Ornithology 1-11.
4. Grieves, L.A., D.M. Logue & J.S. Quinn 2015. Ready to fight: reliable predictors of attack in a cooperatively breeding, non-passerine bird. Ethology 121:1-12.
3. Grieves, L.A., D.M. Logue & J.S. Quinn 2015. Vocal repertoire of the cooperatively breeding Smooth-billed Ani, Crotophaga ani. Journal of Field Ornithology 86:130-143.
2. Grieves, L.A., D.M. Logue & J.S. Quinn. 2014. Joint-nesting smooth-billed anis, Crotophaga ani, use a functionally referential alarm call system. Animal Behaviour 89:215-221.
1. Grieves, L. & S. Forbes. 2012. Do sora nests protect red-winged blackbirds from marsh wren predation? The Wilson Journal of Ornithology 124:188-190.
Grieves, L. 2018. Canadian Invader: Beavers hit hard in South America. CurioCity (Let’s Talk Science). In Prep
Grieves, L. 2018. Alien Invasion: What are invasive species and what can we do about them? CurioCity (Let’s Talk Science).
Grieves, L. 2013. Smooth-billed Ani (Crotophaga ani) research in Puerto Rico. Picoides 26:15-17.
Grieves, L. 2012. Zoological investigations. The Manitoban. 100. (6 contributions).
Grieves, L. 2011. Zoological investigations. The Manitoban. 99. (8 contributions).
Grieves, L. 2010. Zoological investigations. The Manitoban. 98. (12 contributions).
Grieves, L. 2009. Zoological investigations. The Manitoban. 97. (7 contributions).